How Much Does a Lip Lift Cost?
The average lip lift procedure costs anywhere between $3,500 to $6,500.
Factors That Affect Your Lip Lift Cost
Wondering why there’s such a large range for lip lift costs?
While every cosmetic provider is different, usually the following factors can influence the final price tag on your lip lift procedure:
- The type of anesthesia used for your procedure (in most cases, local anesthesia should be sufficient);
- Your surgeon’s office or surgical center fees
In addition to these costs, there are other latent factors that can influence the cost of your procedure, including:
- Your surgeon’s experience and expertise
- The cost-of-living where your surgeon is located
- If your surgeon is offering any deals on the procedure
- And more
Ultimately, the best way to learn how much you’ll end up paying for your lip lift is to schedule a consultation with a board certified surgeon.