What Goes Into A Facelift Procedure?
Much like other surgical procedures, facelifts have changed dramatically over the years– technology has made the process quicker, more precise, and incredibly natural-looking. They’ve also become more customizable to the patient’s aesthetic concerns. State-of-the-art facelifts can address the following concerns with ease:
- Sagging Skin around the Eyes, Neck and Mouth
- Skin Loosening
- Overall “Tired” Appearance
- Unwanted Wrinkles and Lines
At Specialty Aesthetic Surgery, we can also adjust your procedure to the severity of your concerns. If you are especially concerned about the appearance around the eyes, we may recommend adding an eyelid lift to your procedure.
Why Add An Eyelid Lift to My Facelift Procedure?
Eyelid lifts can complement facelifts quite nicely. By combining the two procedures, you can experience dramatic results and save lots of recovery time versus undergoing two separate procedures. Blepharoplasty, or the eyelid lift, is a safe and convenient way to restore a more youthful appearance around the eyes. They can combat the following concerns associated with aging:
- Excess fatty deposits under the eyes, causing a “puffy” appearance
- Bags under the eyes
- Loose skin on the upper eyelid, potentially causing problems with vision
- Oft-times combined with endoscopic brow surgery to address forehead wrinkles
- Fine wrinkles under the eyelid
Eyelid lifts can tighten sagging skin, restore volume to sunken-in areas, and provide a more “well-rested” appearance. Both upper and lower eyelids can be addressed and results are noticeable after surgery. An eyelid lift may be just what you need to take years off of your appearance and allow for complete facial rejuvenation.