Juvederm® is a collection of hyaluronic acid fillers that are used to add volume to different areas of the face. All of the Juvederm® fillers are formulated of a smooth, clear gel that is injected by a specialist.
How Juvederm® Works
After a full medical history and facial analysis have been conducted, the specific treatment area will be prepped and sterilized. The entire procedure will take between 15 minutes to 60 minutes, depending on which area of your face is being treated. Once the area is prepared, a fine-gauged needle is inserted directly below the skin and the Juvederm® filler is injected by a specialist. The area that the filler is injected will vary, depending on the particular procedure you require.
During the first procedure, it is common for the specialist to slightly pause in-between injections to ensure that the lidocaine has a chance to take effect. They may also smooth the filler by lightly massaging it with their fingers.
Consultations Are Available Now
Our expert surgeons would love to meet with you for an in-person consultation. Take the first step to getting your questions answered and to find out if blepharoplasty is the right solution for you.
Please fill out the form on this page to request an in-person consultation.
What Areas Does Juvederm® Treat?
Each of the different formulations are used to lift cheeks, smooth parentheses lines, smooth vertical lip lines, or plump the lips.
- Juvederm Vollure™ treats moderate to severe parentheses lines and wrinkles by adding volume to the skin around the nose and mouth
- Juvederm Voluma® corrects age-related volume loss by adding volume to the cheek area
- Juvederm Volbella® treats the appearance of vertical lip lines and adds subtle volume to the lips
- Juvederm® XC smoothes moderate to severe wrinkles and parentheses lines around the nose and mouth
- Juvederm® Ultra XC smoothes moderate to severe parentheses lines as well as adds fullness to lips
Benefits of Juvederm®
You will see results immediately with any of the Juvederm® products. Some results are even proven to last up to one to two years, depending on the specific formula that is used.
Take the First Step
To learn more about the Juvederm collection, please schedule your consultation by either filling out the form on this page, or by calling Specialty Aesthetic Surgery at (212) 737-8700. We look forward to working with you!